We encourage all levels of ability to enjoy the equestrian life at Undermountain Farm.
We are located one mile from the center of Lenox and 1 1/2 miles from the front gate of Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra.
Our beautiful Victorian Farm buildings are surrounded by 150 acres of pasture, forest, and hay fields. A large airy indoor arena (81 x 160), and a spacious outdoor arena provide ample facilities for your riding pleasure. We invite you to visit.
- 150 acres of pasture and hayfield
- A large and airy indoor riding arena, 81’ x 160’
- A spacious and lovely outdoor arena
- Fifty 10’ x 12’ box stalls
- Two wash stalls
- Seven large turn-out paddocks
- Five turn-out pastures
- Individual tack storage boxes
- Two tack rooms
- Three bathrooms, two with a shower